Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £350 per day + Inside IR35
about 1 month ago
Procurement Practitioner - Telecoms
£350 per day inside IR35
6 Month Contract
The Procurement Practitioner Role
- This role is critical to ensure that we procure the correct field services from our Partners using innovative commercial models in conjunction with procurement.
- The role holder must be able to work with stakeholders to help define the statement of requirements, construct key aspects of Frame and Purchase agreements and work with procurement, legal and operations to ensure we have negotiated, procured the delivered the right contracts.
- The role holder will also work with Procurement to advise on whether contract renewals, changes, or extension should be considered and when to undertake these activities.
Procurement Practitioner Description:
- Providing the one-stop-shop (new and existing) for all contractual change queries/requests for any business user on any Field Partner contract
- Develop briefings detailing any contract changes for both operational and exec consumption.
- Manage the Change Control register to ensure it is always up to date and participate in required Commercial reviews as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement in this area, learning lessons and implementing positive change to increase Openreach's capability in managing all contract change events.
- Ensure that all contract change requests are supported by originating stakeholders and engage for Legal support as required.
- Provide guidance to group Procurement to ensure priority activities are undertaken and that Openreach contract changes meet Openreach needs.
- Support & maintain a specific commercial risk register and ensure it's linkage to the wider Partner Management risk register
- Advise contract specialists, procurement, and operations on risks from contract changes
- Advise Operations SOR and schedule creation in conjunction with Legal and procurement to simplify changes.
- Maintain strong governance across contract definitions and maintain a current contract and an audit trail of all changes, sign off and rationale
- Champion standardisation of contracts where possible (Pan Openreach) using the standard form of contract as agreed with the exec.
Contract role: CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.