£30000 - £35000 per annum + Relocation + Excellent Bens
7 months ago
Product Development Engineer
+ Devon based
+ £30,000 - £35,000
+ 5% annual bonus, pension, health care, income protection and life assurance with relocation allowance available.
Product Development Engineer: This role would see you join a global manufacturer of high tech electronic components whose use touches many areas of our lives. They have a strong focus on research and development and have been at the forefront of their market for over three decades.
The role will see you design and build products against the customer specification; review the verification of the prototype performance against the customer specifications; support the Manufacturing teams to ensure product can be manufactured as well as develop the R&D test platforms and measurement automation
Your Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Electronics, Optics, Physics or equivalent
- You will have Experience with Optical Communication systems, components and design.
- Have previous knowledge of practical measurement techniques, data correlation and result analysis
- Be Familiar with use of software to automate laboratory measurements
- Experience with RF or analogue or digital design techniques.
- Strong skills in PCB layout techniques and circuity design would advantageous
Private Healthcare, Holiday Purchase, Pension contributions matched + 3%, income protection, relocation package
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth