£60000 - £65000 per annum
11 months ago
Product Development Manager
Based in Kent
Competitive salary with 10% bonus
My client who operates in the Electronics industry on a global scale, are looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to manage a team of 4 and still be hands on within the role. The role will be to build, lead and manage the product development team. You will be overseeing the product lifecycle, managing and approving the technical input to all phases. They are looking for someone ideally who has a background in software and electronics development.
Responsibilities - Product Development Manager - Kent
- Mange and lead team members throughout the product lifecycle.
- Manage and lead supplier commination's
- Manage the engineering process improvement and support the product roadmap.
- Be hands on the software engineering and systems by using different tools and software and hardware interfaces
- Be involved in the analog and digital circuit design including microprocessors and communication protocols
Experience/Skills - Product Development Manager - Kent
- Strong practical experience of software development or with electronics
- Experience of leading or managing a team on software projects
- Good knowledge of sensing technologies eg image, radar and ultrasonic
- Hands on experience with code used for embedded systems (C/C++)
- Experience in developing tooling code for data processing, testing and simulation
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'