£85000 - £120000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Product Manager - Clinical Data Analytics & Insights
£85,000 - £120,000 basic
A global leader in technology services for the insurance industry is searching for an experience Product Manager to join their purpose-led team based in London.
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping the company's ADD platform and its growth.
- Create product roadmap for an industry leading product keeping the industry trends, customer expectations, and technology trends in mind.
- Provide guidance to the product engineering team in terms of inputs on clinical operations, data analytics, and process improvements.
- Interact with the customer business stakeholders to gain better understanding of clinical operations process requirements, participate in bid defence meeting, and hold system demonstrations.
- Create / groom a team of domain SMEs to support the product engineering functions, sales, and implementation functions from a domain perspective.
- Demonstrate thought leadership through visualization of futuristic solutions, publications in social media, and presentations in industry events.
- Strong experience within pharmaceutical/clinical research domain in clinical operations specifically in site selection and monitoring.
- Hands-on expertise in clinical operations processes and related analytics.
- Strong experience in clinical trial systems like Study/Site Start-up, Feasibility, EDC, CTMS, IxRS, RBM, eTMF.
- Good exposure to technology and/or experience in implementing clinical data analytics programs.
- Good understanding of challenges, needs, and innovative trends in the pharmaceutical industry - especially related to clinical operations.
- Have outstanding communication skills with ability to translate product features and roadmap in a clear way to the customer.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.