over 1 year ago
SC Cleared or eligible and willing to undergo an SC Clearance
Salary Negotiable DOE
With a track record of delivery, you will lead assignments and projects, take ownership of projects and be responsible for development of new business. Working with the Sales, Bid, Technical, Finance and Commercial teams, you will manage all the commercial elements of the project to an acceptable financial profile and contractual basis, building strong relationships with the client. This is a fulfilling role within a very dynamic and challenging environment.
Please note, the successful candidate must be eligible for and willing to undergo security clearance process.
- Business process re-engineering
- Process mapping and modelling of benefits
- Facilitation of client-facing workshops
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Project management
- Lead assignments and projects
- Ownership of projects and responsibility for development of new business.
Essential skills & experience
- Recent and relevant experience of project/portfolio management
- Track record of delivering to required standards.
- Experience of managing hybrid development teams, including offshore, dedicated staff, seconded staff, client staff and contractors.
- Experience of a full project lifecycle, including transition to live service.
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation (desirable)
- Experience of working in IT Services
- Experience of working across multiple industry sectors
- Membership of a recognized professional IT body
- Member of the PMP