Product Manager - Secure Communications
6 Months initially
£450 - £550 a day
Product Manager - Secure Communications: You will join a well respected defence company and will manage the lifecycle of various Secure Communication products as part of a Product Management Team.
This extends over enhancing existing products to developing new products for the business and enhancing the portfolio. You will develop products from new ideas, using your contact with customers and prospects and especially suppliers (existing and potential).
- Product Management / Development
- Must have experience working with Modems or similar products i.e. Routers.
- Proven background with business ideas / launch plans etc.
- Understanding of financial metrics and measures
- Understanding of Product Management proficiencies
- Understanding of the modems market and requirements.
- Understanding of modem products, technology and their applications
- Experience of Satellite communications
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role