Location - Lindfield
Salary - £9.00 - £10.00 DOE
Hours of work - 08.30 - 17.30
Our client Based in Lindfield (West Sussex) are looking for a production assistant to join there busy Audio and Visual Manufacturing team on a permeant basis to start as soon as possible.
Previous experience working within electrical assembly would be an advantage however not essential as full training will be given.
The successful applicant must have a very keen eye to detail and have a background working in manufacturing, must be physically fit and capable of lifting 25kg un-assisted.
- Assembly of electro-mechanical products
- Rework of PCB boards
- Promote and maintain good health and safety standards
- Test and repair of electrical equipment
- Quality checking of assembled products
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained
- Complete all work in a timely manner in the priority order set out in the manufacturing schedule
If this is you click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application