West Sussex, England
almost 2 years ago
Based in West Sussex
A world leader in the Defence sector is looking for a skilled Production Controller to join their production department. You will ultimately support my client's busy production line by conducting all the administration duties that is required. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in their career and chance to work with a renowned successful company.
Key responsibilities - Production Controller
- Processing all required manufacturing orders
- Inputting of sales forecasts
- Take charge of the MRP system and manually running the system
- Monitoring the stock level
- Be in correspondence with stores, production and purchasing team to ensure the efficient timing of supply of material
- Suggest new improving procedures and processes
- Apply a JIT (Just in Time) philosophy
Skills/experience - Production Controller
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Understand and worked with BoM's and production schedules
- Computer literate
- Have planning and scheduling experience with projects/programmes
- Drive and enthusiasm able to work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Able to gain Security Clearance
If this position suits your skill set and want to join a growing successful company do not hesitate and apply now as deadline closes on the 16th August.