£28000 - £34000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Production Controller x2
Based in Horsham West Sussex
Paying up to £34,000
An industry leader in designing/manufacturing high tech electro-mechanical products for Defence industry needs two Production Controllers to join their Production team. My client has provided cutting edge technology and service to both Naval and Land sectors successfully for over 30 years.
This role is perfect for someone who is organised, good attention to detail, able to work in a team and independently and has come from a manufacturing background.
Responsibilities - Production Controller - West Sussex
- Find out what are the needs for purchasing and production to ensure you achieve time and cost criteria for each project
- Taking sales orders to generate production requirements and planning
- Organise kitting for built assemblies to ensure the production team can proceed with manufacturing
- Prepare the purchase for necessary components with the supply chain department
- Ensure suppliers achieve on time delivery
- Communicate with the production/manufacturing engineers to identify any manufacturing problems
- Assist in planning of the machine shop
- Assist of producing new procedures, methods and flow diagrams for the MRP system
- Writing technical documentation in accordance with BS EN9001
Key Skills/Experience needed:
- Strong manufacturing background
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems
- Able to work independently
- Logical mind
- Excellent communication skills towards customers and internal colleagues
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in finding out more about the exciting position and be able to work within a prosperous growing company. Please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'!