£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Flexible on salary
A fantastic opportunity with one of the world leaders in the Renewable Energy sector has come about due to their expansion of their production department. You will have a chance to work in a new state of art Manufacturing facility developing and supporting the current and new manufacturing processes.
Responsibilities - Production Engineer - Surrey
- Support the development, installation and commission of new processes and equipment internally and at customer sites
- Assist in specifying plant layout, materials flow and materials storage for existing production lines and any new manufacturing sites
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes
- Interface with engineering, test and system teams
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
Experience/Skills - Production Engineer - Surrey
- Engineering/Manufacturing qualification (HNC, HND, Beng)
- Hands of approach
- Strong fault-finding skills
- Experience in design of fixtures and tooling
- Worked with PLC programming Siemens S7, Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley
- Strong knowledge CAD and the programs
If you want to work for a forward-thinking company and will be the future of Engineering, then do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'