Horsham, West Sussex
£27000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Based in Horsham - West Sussex
£27,000 - £35,000
My client is recognised all around the world for manufacturing their future technology to produce a renewable energy source. The time has come for you to grasp this opportunity and to be able to work for this world renowned successful company. Due to the growth of my client they now need a Production Expeditor, this is a key role in the company as you will be coordinating all the production planning activities.
The role - Production Expeditor - Horsham - West Sussex
- Maintain and manage the Scheduling System to support the Operations Supervisors.
- Review scheduling requirements and ensure work orders are manufactured within scheduled deadlines.
- Produce weekly / monthly reports as required.
- Provide support with the introduction of new products to ensure operational planning requirements are completed on time and within budget.
- Support Manufacturing and Technical leadership team as necessary to ensure the companies production team meets and/or exceed key goals.
- Support departmental performance metrics KPI's and provides regular progress reports to Senior Leadership.
Skills and experience - Production Expeditor - Horsham - West Sussex
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS products and MRP systems
- Project, planning and resource management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Have a full driving license and your own transport
If this role suits your skill set and you are looking for a new challenge then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'