West Sussex, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
Production Planning Lead
Located in West Sussex
£40,000 - £45,000
A market leader in the renewable energy sector are looking for a Production Planner who can lead a small team and manage the production planning activities across both of my clients sites. They need someone with fantastic organisational skills and has had experience in production planning in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities - Production Planning Lead - West Sussex
- Manage and maintain the scheduling systems to support on going projects and operations across the business.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports to review scheduling requirements and suggest necessary improvements
- Provide support with new products
- Monitor the planning requirements to ensure they are on time and within budget
- Work along side with the procurement team to carry out forecasting and inventory analysis
Experience/Skills - Production Planning Lead - West Sussex
- Previous experience in project, planning and resource management
- Technical background - can understand technical drawings/specifications/production processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate experience with ERP systems and MS products
- Knowledge of MRP Process
- Problem solver
- Able to work in a fast paced team
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with a growing company, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'