£29000 - £37000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Salary - negotiable
Based in the Hampshire area
A brand new exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Production Supervisor, with extensive experience of production supervision and excellent knowledge of continuous improvement, to join a leading design and manufacturer of innovative products, supplying to an international customer base.
The role - Production Supervisor
This particular Production Supervisor role is responsible for ensuring employees are following correct company policies and procedures by implementing health and safety within the work place. Not only this, the Production Supervisor will oversee the production area ensuring a high degree of output with targets achieved and recorded, whilst working to appropriate plans.
- Implementation of lean and statistical methodologies and driving continuous improvement
- Resolve and support HR matters e.g. recruiting, training, performance etc.
- Devise safety cases for manufacturing process and products by working with the safety department
- Complete risk assessments, accident and incident investigation reports as and when necessary
- Carry out inspection/audits in either your own area or others
- Ensure a strong level of communication across all support teams
- Work alongside production engineering and maintenance departments
- Track and promote progress against improvement plans
- Maintain records of training to ensure competent personnel for manufacturing operation
- Conduct appraisals and set key objectives for direct reports
The package on offer - Production Supervisor
- Basic Salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension scheme (a death in service is offered, if you are a pension member)
- 5 weeks' holiday + bank
- On-site car parking
- Canteen area
Your background - Production Supervisor
- Extensive supervisory experience
- Expertise in continuous improvement programmes
- Proficient IT skills
- Understanding of process instructions, risk assessments, COSHH and manual handling
- Employee engagement skills
- Relevant qualification in any of the following disciplines manufacturing, engineering or business
Shift Patterns available:
Earlies: Mon 07:00 - 15.30;
Lates: Mon - Thurs; 15:00 - 23.30; Fri 10:30 - 17:45; with a 20% shift uplift
This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding organisation, who are employee orientated!
Click APPLY NOW to make an application.