£22000 - £26000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Pension, 5 weeks holiday plus Bank
A brand new exciting opportunity is now available for a Production Supervisor, with experience of production supervision and to join a leading design and manufacturer of innovative products, supplying to an international customer base.
Working in a multi-disciplinary manufacturing environment the Production Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the safety of employees, implementing quality procedures and policies, and making sure targets are met.
Key accountabilities of the Production Supervisor
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Carrying out safety processes/procedure inspections. Document and issue reports when required.
- Audit building/bays monthly.
- Reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses are recorded instantly and investigating situations.
- Efficiently meet production plans by ensuring workloads on each work point are scheduled correctly.
- Ensure lead-time and costs are met by monitoring labour and machine efficiency.
- Using certain management systems, manage shift performance.
- Effectively use work methods and company processes to achieve improvements in safety, quality and productivity by recommending and implementing improvements to the organisation.
- Responsible for health and safety and ensuring compliance
- Perform other duties that will be required from time to time such as recruitment and HR issues.
Qualifications/experience required from the Production Supervisor:
- Substantial supervisory/team leading experience
- Must be SC clearable
- Worked in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Proficient IT skills
- Good general education; GCSE or equivalent
Production Supervisor benefits:
- Basic Salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension scheme (a death in service is offered, if you are a pension member)
- 5 weeks' holiday + bank
- On-site car parking
- Canteen area
Production Supervisor shift Patterns available (no rotation):
- Early: Monday - Friday 07:00am - 15.30pm
- Late: Monday - Thursday 15:00pm - 23.30pm, Friday 10:30am - 17:45pm with a 20% shift uplift
- Nights: Sunday 23:00pm - Friday 07.00am with a 33.3% shift uplift