Up to £41.90 per hour
2 months ago
***12 month contract ***
* Achieve the production plan by certifying conformance of equipment by quality control production electrical testing in accordance with defined test procedures and company quality requirements.
* Working on the digital product line, with experience of dealing with the challenges that come from working with new test software and development FPGA code.
* Support business and departmental improvement initiatives.
* Support new product introduction and development.
* Feed into SQCDP process to monitor performance and drive improvements
* Maintain accurate quality control test results and test event logs.
* Provide first line fault analysis and raise mandatory non-conformance reports for non-compliant or anomalous tests.
* Support introduction of new test methods.
* Understand use and limitations of relevant test equipment.
* Support and contribute to the introduction of production improvement and efficiency initiatives.
* Have an awareness of business and departmental cost and schedule requirements.
* Adhere to company and departmental Health and Safety and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) processes and procedures.
* Conform to company and departmental policies and procedures.
Essential skills and Experience:
* Experience of test of electronic, analogue, digital and RF sub-systems up to 10 GHz. Including amplifiers, frequency up/down converters, complex RF and digital signal processing.
* Competent in the use of all types of propriety analogue and RF test equipment including vector and pulse network analysers.
* Experience in Test Production.
Sucessfull candidates will need to obrtain BPSS to start the role. Further SC clearance will be required