almost 2 years ago
Located in Cambridgeshire
An innovative world leader in the Electronics sector are looking for a Programme Manager. Due to growth in the business and extensive number of customer projects they need someone to manage a highly skilled team, prioritising activities, setting out short and long term objectives.
The company - Programme Manager - Cambridgeshire
My client is a high tech design and engineering company that manufactures low cost high volume products to the electronic industry. They manufacture across the world and are a pioneer in the development of their products. They are one of kind in what they do and have very stimulating and exciting work environment with a drive to succeed.
The role - Programme Manager - Cambridgeshire
They are looking for a dynamic skilled programme manager with extensive experience in driving projects and programmes to time, cost and quality targets. Someone that has excellent man management and can co-ordinate teams effectively.
- 5 or more years Customer facing and customer management
- 5 years or more in Project/Programme Management position
- Introduce new products into high tech markets
- Drive a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Full project lifecycle - concept through to production
Qualifications/Skills - Programme Manager - Cambridgeshire
- 1st or 2.1 class degree in an engineering field
- Excellent understanding of engineering fundamentals for example mechanical, electronic and software elements
- 5 years in delivering successful projects
- Experience of communicating and showing initiative, able to make decisive decisions and present confidently
- Able to balance long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems
- Good understanding of project, risk management and customer management
- Able to travel to Asia on a frequent basis (lots of travel)
- Previous experience in a low cost high volume manufacturing environment
If this position suits your skill set and want to take on an exciting opportunity then please click 'APPLY NOW'