£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Bens
10 months ago
Based in Surrey
A UK defence contractor who designs and manufactures innovative military systems are seeking a Project Administrator to join their team. .
The Project Administrator is responsible for general support to the Head of Programmes and Project Managers across the Chertsey Site.
They will assist in the smooth running of the Company by providing support to Project Managers and senior team members. They will take on daily tasks involved in running a Project to enable Project Managers to focus on the delivery of the Project to time, cost and quality.
- Setting up meetings, taking accurate minutes and organising and scheduling appointments.
- Making travel arrangements for Project staff, including arranging flights and hotel reservations.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the 'Project File', ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
- Take on configuration management aspects, ensuring the maintenance of accurate baselines and configuration items.
- To perform any additional tasks as required to meet the business objectives and goals of the business.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work across multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills and with the ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Negotiable depending on role and experience.
- UK Nationality and ability to obtain security clearance.
- Full Driving License.
- Knowledge of the Defence Industry and Project Development Lifecycle.
Project Administrator | Surrey | Defence