Horsham, West Sussex
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: Horsham West Sussex
Role: Project Buyer
You have the opportunity to join an innovative Renewable Energy company who manufactures cutting edge products to offer clean and highly efficient way to convert energy. The role is a permanent role with fantastic opportunities to progress within. My client has had major success in Europe and is now expanding to Asia, so this is an opportunity not to be missed if you want to be part of a growing company that is making a difference to the world.
Experience required - Project Buyer - West Sussex
You will be degree qualified in a technical subject ideally in an engineering discipline. You will have strong experience in Project Management/Procurement role for a manufacturer. You will need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbally to be able to liaise with different departments. As well as strong understanding of the supply chain and have experience in seeing out the whole project lifecycle.
Role - Project Buyer - West Sussex
- Represent the Purchasing Department as appropriate in cross functional teams which drive through New Product Introduction and Research Projects, whilst meeting agreed deadlines and delivering against budgets.
- Preparation of costed Bills of Materials, landed costs, for all purchased and sub-contracted product and services and the maintenance and development of these through the life of the project including cost down roadmaps.
- Responsible for tracking supplier progress to ensure 100% on time delivery of tooling and samples at the right quality level.
- Working with Planner Buyers to establish the correct supply chain to meet the Production validation and manufacturing requirements.
- Ensure that all the MRP settings are correct for the Production handover
- Working with supply chain to improve availability of raw materials, feeding back to Procurement and the design team of any cost, availability or import issues with material
- Work with customers and suppliers to find new solutions.
- Writing reports and presenting work to internal and external customers.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role, so please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW' to start your application!