£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
Hybrid working 2 days in the office
£40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a Global Defence and Security business, and they are looking for an experienced Project Controller to effectively control multi-million-pound project across my client's portfolio.
The Role - Project Controller - Surrey
You will be monitoring the project performance by actively working on the development, maintenance, and execution of the project. You will be working to performance baselines which will need to be delivered to ensure you meet the customer requirements. These are some of responsibilities you will be involved in:
- Planning and scheduling different functions and workshops
- Ensure the project is keeping to the cost, time, and quality
- Using project controls software such as Primavera P6 and Deltek COBRA
- Liaising with engineering and project teams for scheduling activities
- Assisting in proposals and change management reviews.
Experience/Skills - Project Controller - Surrey
- Experience working in engineering or manufacturing industry
- Excellent understanding of project management
- Strong user of P6 Primavera
- Cost Experience
- Earned value experience
- Be able to gain security clearance (UK Eyes only)
If you are interested in the position above please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'