£43000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
I am currently working with a global leading Aerospace company, who are looking for an experienced Project Controller to join, guide and support their highly skilled team.
- Remote role with occasional on-site in Barrow, Cumbria.
- Salary up to £50,000
- Competitive benefits package
Your main responsibilities as a Project Controller will involve:
- Working either within a central Programme Management Office (PMO) or a as a deployed support team within a programme to provide a range of controls support.
- Providing cost management expertise to Control Account Managers and their support network, including the submission of short term and long-term cost forecasts and enabling these stakeholders in the delivery of their projects within budget and funding constraints.
- Reviewing Earned Value Management (EVM) information, evaluate project performance and providing a performance narrative that identifies variance, impact, and recommended actions.
- Reviewing and tracking plans, cost, commitments, risk, and opportunities to understand the reported financial position of the project
Your skills and qualifications:
- Either experience within Project Controls such as Earned Value Management (EVM) or with supporting work to gather and report Estimate at Completion data (EAC)
- Broad knowledge of Project Management process within a regulated organisation and the Governance and Assurance of these processes.
- Strong analytic and reporting skills to enable key conclusions to be made effectively at a project, portfolio, or programme level
- Demonstrable a high level of autonomy and experience of being responsible for elements within a complex project, work package or change initiative whilst managing others.
- Proven ability to manage and maintain a high performing, professionally diverse team
For more information, including full job description and company disclosure