£32000 - £37000 per annum
2 months ago
Based in Farnborough
£32,000 - £37,000
Do you want to be part of a successful company with fantastic benefits and progression opportunities?
My client is in the forefront of the Rail industry, UK and internationally. They have been successfully improving our rail networks for 30 years and continue to do so. They are in need of Project Engineer who can lead small to medium sized projects through the delivery phase.
The Role - Project Engineer - Hampshire
You will assist in engineering activities to ensure the company is compliant with customer requirements and the relevant standards and procedures. In the delivery phase of the project you will support the trial installation by planning and organising the activities and making sure they are executed.
Your role will be to manage the communication for any engineering issues that occur and assist in troubleshooting and identify any problems. You will produce technical reports to support the project deliverables and show the progress you have made to your line manager.
Experience and Skills - Project Engineer - Hampshire
- At least 3 years in an Engineering environment
- Engineering degree or similar engineering experience
- Worked in a safety critical environment eg (Rail, Automotive Aerospace etc)
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
What they can offer:
- Competitive Salary package
- 8% employer pension.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- BUPA personal healthcare
- LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Free Specsavers eye tests
- Company iPhone 12
- Sage Benefits - offering a variety of discounts for shops, holidays and restaurants
- Employee Assistance programme - including access to an online GP
- Hybrid Home-Office blend after initial training, including the tech setup to support great home and in-office work.
- Time for training and personal development each week.
- Bookable workstations included seated and standing desks, quiet work and collaboration spaces.
- Healthy snacks and drinks plus regular work lunches and breakfasts.
- Opportunity to work as part of a social and innovative company.
- Regular social events such as Christmas and summer celebrations and days out.
- Agile and open corporate culture.
- Working with and in an international team.
Please do not hesitate and APPLY NOW to start your application!