West Sussex, England
£30.00 - £35.00 per annum
10 months ago
Based in West Sussex
6 months contract (Inside IR35)
My client, a leading defence company who design and manufacture protection solutions are currently looking for a Project Engineer to support with the technical project delivery on multiple programmes. This is very exciting time for my client as due to their growth they are able to develop new product development and manufacturing activities. That means there will be a lot of exciting projects coming up in the future, this is an exciting opportunity as it will be a new challenge and provide progression in whoever is successful.
The role - Project Engineer - West Sussex
Supporting with project delivery you'll write technical specifications, test specifications and undertake root-cause analysis as well as ensuring all technical deliverable deadlines are met.
- Support Project Managers with formal and stage reviews
- Support the design team ensuring any design issues are resolved
- Fault finding and testing of automotive systems
- Stakeholder management
- Write technical specifications, test specifications and undertake root-cause analysis
- Project delivery support
Qualifications/skills - Project Engineer - West Sussex
- Degree / Masters in Engineering
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered Engineer status
- An Automotive, Defence or Aerospace background
- Good understanding of Engineering tools eg DFMEA, FEA, DVP
- New product development experience
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC ('Secret') level
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'