£45000 - £55000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Senior Project Engineer: £45,000 - £55,000
33 days' holiday
37 hours per week
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5pm
Friday 8:30am - 12:30pm
An experienced senior project engineer is required to support an engineering manager working on large scale SATCOM projects. You will undertake system engineering tasks, including build state verification, physical configuration audits and as-built verification at various SATCOM ground station sites across Europe. You should have broad engineering experience of SATCOM ground stations.
- Proven track record of delivery in complex projects within the SATCOM sector.
- Broad engineering experience in all phases of the lifecycle across several projects or programmes.
- Good relationship building skills with customers and suppliers.
- You will be a Completer/Finisher, able to maintain high standards of document control & Configuration Management.
- BSc, MSc degree in an engineering subject.