£32000 - £38000 per annum
7 months ago
Paying between £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
Remote role with occasional travel to Bristol
*Please note this is a SC Cleared role
The Project Leader will support the Project Manager, taking responsibilities for effectively delivering a range of tasks to a high-quality standard. This exciting opportunity will provide an opportunity to work on a strategically important programme working closely with the Customer, Partners and Leonardo Lines of Businesses.
The Project Leader will be responsible for Project execution and delivery, with particular emphasis on achieving Customer commitments. Cross project, IPT and Product alignment and Dependency Management are key.
- Managing key stakeholders, ensuring strong communications are established and maintained.
- Coordinating and managing risks across the project.
- Leading allocated tasks effectively, through planning, allocation and reporting of work in order to ensure successful delivery of the project/ plan.
- Ensuring compliance with contractual obligations and the achievement of the Project's objectives.
- Ensuring dependencies are tracked across the project and reported as agreed.
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Schedule, Cost and Quality adherence.
- Ensuring adherence to Company's Lifecycle Management (LCM), as appropriate and tailored to suit.
- Knowledge of bids and delivery projects within military training environments.
- Project Management qualification such as APMP or Prince 2 - desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.