over 2 years ago
A leading engineering consultancy operating within the Aerospace industry are now looking for a PM Coordinator / Adminstrator to provide effective delivery of design and manufacture projects. Reporting to the Head of Project Management, the successful candidate must be a multi tasked and very organized individual used to working under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Within this role you will:
- Support PM team in helping to ensure parts lists for all D&M projects are updated every week.
- Support PM team in communications with team leaders focussing on ensuring team leaders get what support they need from projects when they need it - in close coordination with PMs, Production Team Leader, Production Engineers and Head of MMC.
- Assist PM team in resolving issues where appropriate.
- Support PM team in creation of progress reports for customers.=
Ideally you will have:
- Previous administrative experience ideally in a project based environment.
- Confident Microsoft Office user with strong numeric and algebra skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work and forge strong working relationships with team members, colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a proactive attitude.
- IT literate.
- Highly organized
The successful candidate must satisfy current security clearance requirements. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to become part of a successful and professional team operating in a world-class facility.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a benefits package and the opportunity for further development and progression within the business for the right candidate.