West Sussex, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Up to £55,000 dependent on skill and experience
My client is a leading defence company who specialise in protection systems, they are currently looking for Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be involved with you looking at the whole project lifecycle and ensuring the project will be kept to time, budget and minimal risk. This is a customer facing role and your responsibility will be to manage and maintain close relationships with the customers, guaranteeing you address the needs and issues they might have.
The Role - Project Manager - West Sussex
- You will have full autonomy to manage your projects in your own way and will be responsible for all aspects of the project deliverables, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and project execution.
- Manage project from concept through to manufacture and delivery
- Customer management
- Achieve project milestones, budgets and schedules requirements
- Monthly reports on progress including KPI reports
- Manage and minimise risk
- Approve internal and external documentation within the confirmed SLA's
Qualifications/skills - Project Manager - West Sussex
- Degree in a Technical subject
- A formal Project Management certification such as APM or PRINCE2 (beneficial)
- An Automotive, Defence or Aerospace background
- Experience in managing a project for a product, throughout the whole lifecycle of the product.
- Strong communicator and customer facing skills
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC ('Secret') level
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'