£55000 - £56000 per annum
10 months ago
Job Role: Project Manager
Location Basingstoke/Bracknell (2/3 days a week on site)
Salary: £55k plus benefits
Security Clearance: Level SC security clearance will be required for this role.
I am recruiting project manager for a client of mine who operate within the UK defence sector to work on security cleared projects at SC level.
- Manage transition projects and deliver to time cost and quality
- Maintain and report the transition project risks and Issues logs?
- Manage complexity, deal with ambiguity and deliver a range of Projects in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility and agility.
Experience and skills required:
- Defining transition project requirements,
- Managed the agreement process of the transition project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Managed the delivery of transition projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Operated within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local transition project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
- Gathered status reports of team members across their project and address issues as appropriate
- Established reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Managed business and transition project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Ensured that formal review procedures are used
- Managed transition risks associated with the deliverables of the transition project
- Integrated financial data for transition projects
- Ensured that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board
- Accountable for tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Ensured that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised