CDI - 1173627_1640868509
£55000 - £56000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Role: Project Manager
Location Lincoln (Hybrid working available 2/3 days a week on site)
Salary: £55k plus 10% bonus (10% DV bonus also available)
Security Clearance: Level SC security clearance will be required for this role.
I am recruiting project manager for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector to work on security cleared projects at SC level.
- Manage transition projects and deliver to time cost and quality
- Maintain and report the transition project risks and Issues logs?
- Manage complexity, deal with ambiguity and deliver a range of Projects in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility and agility.
Experience and skills required:
- Defining transition project requirements,
- Managed the agreement process of the transition project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Managed the delivery of transition projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Operated within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local transition project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
- Gathered status reports of team members across their project and address issues as appropriate
- Established reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Managed business and transition project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Ensured that formal review procedures are used
- Managed transition risks associated with the deliverables of the transition project
- Integrated financial data for transition projects
- Ensured that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board
- Accountable for tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Ensured that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829