£48000 - £55000 per annum + Corporate Package
12 months ago
Project Manager - Engineering client
A global Engineering organisation within the Power Generation market are recruiting for a Project Manager to join them due to continued growth of their business. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key part in delivering technically challenging, high risk projects and strategic programmes. Delivering projects globally within heavy industrial equipment, power generation and rotating machinery your knowledge will be utilised as you deliver projects on time, to specification and within budget.
Projects start from order placement through design, procurement, manufacture, delivery, installation and commissioning up to and including customer handover.
Your Main duties:
- Monitor the progress of the multiple projectd to against time and budget requirements.
- Client and stakeholder engagement .
- Contract review and compliance.
- Project Planning
- Risk management along with commercial and technical risks.
- Identifying variations to contract and negotiate, agree and implement the variation.
- Apply consistent project management best practice processes.
You Must Have:
- A degree in an engineering or scientific subject
- Experience in project management, preferably in large design and construction projects.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, especially with customers from different countries and cultures.
- Ability to travel international as required
You will benefit from working for an organisation that prides itself on both its reputation and its employees. Having won countless engagement awards they have a motivated and successful workforce that has been the mainstay of the companies progression. For more information apply now !