Horsham, West Sussex
£40000 - £50000 per annum
11 days ago
Horsham, West Sussex Hybrid working and early finish on Fridays!
Up to £50,000
Our client has an exciting Project Manager position that has been created due to growth. We're looking for somebody that has worked within the Defence, Aerospace or Manufacturing industry and can demonstrate a track record of delivering on successful projects.
- Take ownership of assigned project ensuring the project completed on time and within budget
- Ensure that new projects are launched correctly through the creation of Master Schdules, resource demand plans and budgets
- Provide project updates and reviews to Senior Stakeholders
- Communicate with customers to manage requirements and expectations
- Risk management
- Work with finance management to prepare monthly project reports and forecast margins
- Collaborate with the management team to ensure appropriate control are in place for production, data management, invoicing, and shipping.
- Have previous experience in a Project Management role
- Hold security clearance or be eligible for security clearance
- Have an Engineering (or similar) degree or have a Project Management qualification
What they can offer:
A competitive salary with benefits including: 26 days Annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Group Personal Pension Salary Sacrifice scheme, Income Protection Scheme, Life Cover, Company Share Incentive Plan and Save as you Earn Scheme, Group Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme, on-site parking and a High-Street Discounts Scheme.
If you are interested in this exciting role and want to work for a forward thinking company then please do not hesistate and 'APPLY NOW'