£500 - £550 per day
12 months ago
Role Type: Contract
Role Length: 6 Month's initially
Day Rate: £500 - £550 Per Day
IR35 Scope: Inside
1-2 Day a week on Site
Security Clearance: SC
To own allocated pipeline work items and take them through from conception to internal approval (Business Commitment Review [BCR]) prior to project initiation. For approved projects, take ownership, set up and deliver the projects from initiation through to project closure. Delivery should adhere to PRINCE2 methodology tailored to meet the specific requirements of the account.
- Creating or commissioning of BCR inputs (full Project Initiation Documentation) and completing all pre BCR checks in line with D5 Account processes.
- Present solution to BCR then deliver BCR outcomes to the customer.
- Set up of the project team and governance structure in line with direction provided by the portfolio manager and client.
- Monitor delivery against key aspects of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
- Proactive management of Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies.
- Effectively manage the resourcing of the delivery team via Project Support Services (PSS).
- Escalation of any forecast exceptions (to agreed tolerances) via the Project Board.
- Delivery of the project products on a stage by stage basis.
- Focus on delivery of project deliverables based on key aspects of time, cost, quality and scope.
- Manage all project change in line with account level Change Process.
- Oversee successful service transition of all project deliverables.
- Completion of all Project closure activities.
- Complete any other tasks assigned to you by your Portfolio Delivery Manager
- Has a minimum of 3 years experience of delivering infrastructure or applications projects, ideally in a supplier organisation.
- Recent experience in creating/developing the Project Initiation Documentation set.
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology.
- Desirable Skills
- PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
- Experience of Agile project delivery.