CDI - 1173637_1673953253
Up to £50000 per annum + £6k car allowance and 10% bonus
14 days ago
Job Role: Project Manager
Location: Plymouth/Hybrid (2/3 days per week in the office)
Salary: £50k plus 10% bonus and £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Security Clearance: Level SC security clearance will be required for this role.
I am recruiting IT Infrastucture Project Managers for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Manage transition projects and deliver to time cost and quality
- Maintain and report the transition project risks and Issues logs
- Manage complexity, deal with ambiguity and deliver a range of Projects in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility and agility.
Experience and skills required a Project Manager:
- Defining transition project requirements,
- Managed the agreement process of the transition project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Managed the delivery of transition projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Operated within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local transition project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
- Gathered status reports of team members across their project and address issues as appropriate
- As a Project Manager you would have established reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- As a Project Manager you would have managed business and transition project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
If you are interested in this Project Manager role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this e-mail or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829