£35000 - £50000 per annum
7 days ago
Based in Dartford Kent with Hybrid remote working
Paying up to £50,000 + 10% bonus
A UK leader that manufactures and designs highly technical safety solutions for the commercial vehicle industry are looking for a Project Manager. My client is a global influencer in Electronics industry and been estabilshed comapny for over 45 years and supplying the automotive suppliers with high tech quality products.
The role - Project Manager
This role is a development position and gives someone the opportunity to transition from a Design engineer/Electronics Engineer or Quality Engineer role into a Project Manager. You will be mainly working on their NPI projects and you will be developing and applying different project management tools and techniques to support the project to ensure it is a success. You will be in direct contact with my client's customers managing their expectations and ensuring the engineering teams understand the customer requirements. Some of responsibilities include but not limited:
- Develop project scopes and objectives with internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain project plan and documentation
- Manage the budget and schedule of the project
- Report any concerns and or risks
- Risk management
Skills/Experience - Project Manager - Kent
- Engineering qualification (BTEC,HNC,City and Guilds, degree)
- Product based engineering experience
- Knowledge of the whole product lifecycle
- At least 2 -3 years in a engineering/project manager role
- Strong relationship builder
- Electronics knowledge in automotive environment is an advantage.
If you are interested in the following role and want to learn more. Please 'APPLY NOW'