Project Manager - Bedford - Aerospace
A leading Aerospace organisation are currently recruiting for a Commercially Astute Project Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key part in delivering technically challenging, high risk consultancy projects and strategic programmes.
Your Main duties:
- Full life-cycle Project Management (Including Commercial Negotiations)
- Assist in the delivery of Bids and Proposals
- Cost Management
- Partnering with international customers and internal stakeholders
- Plan and schedule project time lines
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
You Must Have:
- A degree in an engineering, aerospace or scientific subject
- A Project Management certification (APM, PMP, Prince2 or similar)
- Strong planning and organisation skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills, and ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers