Up to £28314 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you a Project Manager looking for the next step in your career or looking to take a step up to a Project Manager? Keep reading. A client of mine are looking for a Project to join their team based in Betchworth. You will be a unit Project in a supported living care home for adults with special educational needs.
If you previous or current title is a Team Leader or Senior Support Worker - this could be for you!
What's in it for you?
- £28,314 PA
- The opportunity to carry on your studies
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- To be a role model for the staff team by representing the company and it's beliefs
- Providing rotas which suit the individual needs of clients
- Responsible for the development and line management of a staff team
- Ensure Person Centred Plans are completed
- Ensuring the culture of personalised support is encouraged through the staff team
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements
- Create an atmosphere of inclusion based on strong person centred planning
- Provide management and leadership to designated staff team
- Demonstrate a flexible, systematic and innovative approach to peoples support and problem solving
- Participate in the recruitment process to include understanding of Equal Opportunities & Diversity
- Supervision for the staff team - including inductions and attendance management
- Deputise for registered manager if requested
Some requirements below:
- Minimum level 3 NVQ - willingness to learn higher qualifications also
- Previous experience working with in a care home essential
- Four years experience with learning disabilities and experience managing a team
- Time management skills
- Effective communication, listening and interpersonal skills
Should this role be of interest to you or another Project Manager you may know, please apply directly through this website or call Olivia on 0207 251 7329.