West Sussex, England
£40000 - £60000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Located in West Sussex
£40,000 - £55,000
A world leader in the Renewable Energy sector are looking to expanded their business and team in the Programme Management Office sector of the business. The role is essentially to focus on ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget and a success.
The role - Project Manager - West Sussex
- Create detailed project charters and resourced plans for projects, identifying areas such as the critical path and key project dependencies. Ensure project scopes are built in line with company commercial and technical roadmaps and adapt to changes during project life cycle.
- Manage the various stakeholders involved, including external suppliers and internally within Ceres across engineering, technology, manufacturing, supply chain, commercial and finance.
- Manage risk within the project, identifying the major risk drivers, their potential likelihood and impact, and implementation of necessary mitigation measures.
- Manage project quality within the organisation's quality framework, ensure compliance to all relevant company procedures and documentation.
- Secure agreement of a resource plan for the project with functional leaders within the business, and ensuring the functional leaders fill any necessary skills or resource gaps.
- Support project reviews, involving preparation of material and co-ordination of evidence from other functions as needed.
Experience/skills - Project Manager - West Sussex
- Degree qualified or equivalent likely to be in a relevant engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- Good understanding of Project management techniques underpinned by a solid technical or manufacturing background.
- Thorough understanding of quality processes and tools and techniques such as APQP, PPAP, Control Plans, Six Sigma.
- Experience of managing complex engineering projects from R&D through to start of production/product launch.
This is an opportunity not to be missed so do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'