Project Manager - Bid
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience
9 Month Contract
Swindon or Corsham
This is for immediate start through to end of March 2020. The person would be reporting to and work with the programme director, already working on this bid work. The key thing we are looking for is a Project Manager with knowledge of the DFTS services.
The skills needed are details below:
Key requirements must have:
- An experienced Project Manager with knowledge of the DFTS services.
- Experience of working with MOD.
- They will need to attend offices at Swindon and / or Corsham, typically Tuesday to Thursday as a minimum, including attendance for face to face meetings with the bid team, the MOD and Defence Delivery PMs.
Responsibilities (experience of these responsibilities are important):
- Drafting of the Technical Implementation and Governance Section of the Bid Documentation. Including:
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Plan on a Page
- High Level Plans (for 82 projects)
- Delivery governance for portfolio of works
- Early Start Works
- Attending Datagates with the MOD, responding to queries and making amendments to the bid documentation
- Attending Internal proposal reviews (formal and informal)
- Draft delivery schedules providing Planning & Delivery Assurance
- Project Reporting
- Time booking Analysis for bid resources
- Handover of projects into delivery - including 'draft' schedules.