South West England, England
£29 - £35 per hour
3 months ago
Project Manager - HR Digital Transformation
12 months contract
We are proud to be representing one of the world's largest aircraft manufacturers to identify top talent for their sites across the UK.
Transforming its business through digital solutions, new ways of working and putting the human dimension at the heart of the organisation is a priority and key to enabling this, a passionate and proactive Project Manager is required to join and support the business across all their core countries.
Project Manager - Responsibilities
* Delivering projects efficiently and effectively.
* Developing strong internal networks across the core countries.
* Achieving effective change management, engagement and buy-in from stakeholders to relevant change projects.
* Managing projects linked to the implementation of HR Transformation initiatives (e.g. shopfloor digitalisation, improvements to HR digital tools, etc.)
* Supporting our UK HR business partner on wider projects that impact the UK HR function.
Project Manager - Skill Set
* Change management
* Strong project management skills
* Improvement and innovation mindset
* Experience influencing stakeholders and sponsors
* High level of autonomy, structure, and proactiveness
* Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
* Digital mindset
HR Digital transformation experience would be a benefit.
If you think you would be a great fit for this Project Management role, are passionate and proactive, then we'd love to hear from you so please get in touch today.