£500 - £550 per day + Inside IR35
5 months ago
3-6 months initially (potential to extend)
Rate:£500-550 per day Inside IR35
Active DV Clearance is essential for this project
- Highly-developed project management skills with experience of delivering technical solutions to Enterprise customers.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- High degree of personal resilience.
- Commercialy and finiancially astute and able to sieze opportunities to improve profit or new business.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create a culture of high performance.
- Ability to manage complexity.
- Ability to work with complete independence /. Autonomy.
- Ability to remove internal / external barriers.
- Ability to network and form relationship. Expected to have a good internal network.
- Great stakeholder management skills. Ability to work with multiple internal and external partners to deliver great outcomes for our customers and business.
- Negotiation, communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to interpret Commercial Contracts and identify area of risk / opportunity.
- Ability to understand and assess risk.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to build a culture of continuous learning and development and mutual support.
- Ability to coach for great performance, including being able to articulate what fantastic performance looks like.
- Ability to connect with our customers and grasp the challenges faced by their business.
- Role model for other Project Managers.
Experience you would be expected to have
- Experience as a Project Manager, delivering complex solutions. The value of delivery (Not contract) will typically have been between £5 Million and £20 Million but this should not be viewed as the deciding dimension of this role versus others.
- Experience of delivering a broad range of IT and network technology. Ideally this should be in a range of industry sectors.
- Expected to have attained an advanced project management qualification - Prince 2 Practitioner, MSP, APM RPP etc.
- Working with customers at in leadership roles (i.e. IT Manager, Programme Manager etc.).
- Financial tracking and management of a large programme.
- Creating Stakeholder management and Communication Plans.
- Manging significant risk.
- Knocking down internal barriers and issues that exist in other parts of the business.
- Building and managing teams.
- Experience of producing accurate and timely management information to support decision making.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.