City of London, London
about 2 years ago
Engineering, Construction and Energy Efficiency
To provide Project Management and Project Consultancy Services incorporating all elements of a project lifecycle including feasibility studies, capital justifications, front-end engineering and detailed design, right through to full turnkey project completion.
With core clients operating within the Public Sector, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, and Food and Drink sectors with a large diversity of client markets and size of projects. This means that you will have the opportunity to experience a variety of projects and use both established and developing technologies and methods.
- Be responsible for the planning, development, procurement and implementation of a variety of projects.
- Need to ensure project scope, goals and deliverables are accurately specified, budgeted and planned to meet client expectations and requirements
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project resources
- Manage the project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Continually review new and existing technical developments to ensure sustainability for client's developments.
- Manage Project Engineers and Contractor's activities in line project requirements and company procedures.
- Coach and support the operational side of engineering prior, during and after project implementation.
- Ensure projects meet the requirements not only of the Client but also any relevant regulative bodies.
- Strong Project Management experience, gained from within a design or engineering projects environment.
- Relevant engineering qualifications and/or degree in relevant field, or currently studying for relevant qualification.
- Experience gained from pharmaceutical, health or chemical based sectors or projects.
- Detailed understanding of engineering issues and processes.
- Proven experience of working in CDM type projects
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels in order to achieve engineering targets and represent the company in a professional and highly competent manner.
- IT literate with demonstrable Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel/spreadsheets, Power point, Outlook, Auto CAD and MS Projects.
- Full UK driving licence.