NSoIT(D) SM Project Manager - COR00002T
£400 - £500 per day (inside IR35)
6 Month Contracts + extension
The NSoIT(D) SM Project Manager will:
- Manage the SM Project and associated deliverables;
- Gather Management Information from the Work Package Leads. The 8 work packages contained in the NSoIT(D) SM Project Mandate include:
- Establishment of a Deployed Service Management Governance;
- Creation of Deployed SM Processes, JTTPs and Deployed Functional Orgs;
- Aligning and integrating SM Tooling and Security onto NSoIT(D) Systems;
- Development of a TLS Support Organisation capable of supporting NSoIT(D) at IOC;
- Validation of KURs and production of KPIs (SLAs and OLAs);
- ILS including TLMP;
- Support to MGBC and RN development;
- Generation of an external support contract capable of managing both LBS and NSoIT(D) at Level 3 as well as the provisioning of Logistic Support.
- Work with Key Stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure that the Project is coherent with the JFC C4ISR approved OpIS DMSA Strategy.
- Support/draft business cases for the approval of resource, software or hardware required to support SM Project.
- Briefing and updating the DPS Programme Board and wider stakeholder community on the Project progress.
- Provide cost modelling and forecasting.
- Ensure that quality is assured through rigorous application of Time, Cost and Performance measures in conjunction with the Programme Manager.
- Ensure that all safety and security requirements associated with the Project are legally adhered to.
- Ensure the accuracy and currency of all Project Artefacts.
- Other activities as directed by the Programme Manager or the lead for Deliver.
- Organise/Manage workshops to facilitate:
- The development and validation of SM processes
- The development alignment of SM tooling
Be skilled in Project Management Methodologies and Frameworks including:
- PRINCE 2
Be skilled in Project Management Tools including:
- Microsoft Project
- Active Risk Manager
Be skilled in Service Management Methodologies and Frameworks including:
- ITIL - to Practitioner level
- Have a good understanding of Military Deployed CIS.
- Have had experience with Deployed Service Management in a Military Deployed environment.
- Have proven experience of managing IS/IT Project Delivery, including to the UK Military.
- Have had experience of working in a Dev/Ops environment.