£400.00 - £480.00 per day
about 2 years ago
PROJECT MANAGER x4
SC Cleared - Windows 10 / Azure Cloud / Migration
£400.00-£480.00 per day - Hampshire
The applications Project manager role will be responsible for the delivery and migration of applications and associated user data within client application portfolio. Specifically applications are being migrated from an On prem Win7 environment to a managed WIN 10 estate using a mixture of Azure cloud and on-prem hosting solutions.
The delivery will require engagement with client and 3rd Party stakeholders including the application vendors to be successful. The Project manager is responsible for the management of all associated dependencies to ensure passage of the applications, data and packaging through Dev and Non Production environments, through testing and into live with additional responsibility for support to the application in the life estate for the contracted early life support duration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the scheduling and management of the application delivery E2E (relating to the applications under this project)
-. Manage the delivery of the required deliverables, dependencies, contracted documentation deliverables and associated products
- Work with other Workstreams & Projects as part of the Transition Programme to synchronize activities relating to, Application Business Adoption/Management of Change, Data Migration, application testing and release into live.
- Lead the Project team in delivering against the agreed schedule.
- Manage change control traceability for any changes of scope to project requests.
- Prepare project, stage and, where necessary, exception reports.
- Plan, direct, and co-ordinate the team's activities (including Third Parties/Parties such as FDS), manage and implement project and all interrelated projects to final operational stage, i.e. deployment and user migration completed.
- Apply consistent working practices with project teams in terms of checkpoints, requirements gathering, planning and reporting.
- Determine, monitor, and review all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk.
- Manage overall project progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Manage regular meetings with the team to review and drive progress and actions against the schedule.
- Attend and represent applications status and escalations at project boards with internal, third party and Client stakeholders.
- Manage project administration and adherence to the Transition Programme governance
- Manage project financials (working with the workstream leadO
- Identifies and manages known Risks/Issues and dependency requirements.
- Ensure all deliverables are formally accepted and signed off, including handover to RUN.