£375 - £425 per day
24 days ago
Project Managers - Military Infrastrucutre Projects
+ SC Cleared Project Manager roles
+ Strong background in Project Management/Delivery of ICT Projects
+ £375 to £425 per day - dependant on experience
+ Remote/home based - will require some travel
++ Outside of IR35
Leads customer engagements to ensure they meet all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
Essential Job Functions
- Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for medium to large sized projects of moderate complexity. Prepares statements of work for project engagements and monitors performance to ensure that project commitments meet contractual specifications. Determines need for and impact of changes in scope of project and makes recommendation based on determinations. Gains concurrence, approval, and consensus from stakeholders regarding the various project aspects, adjusts accordingly.
- Identifies appropriate resources and staffs projects. Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Acts as the point of contact with client project management.
- Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met. Identifies need for changes and revises within established guidelines/policies as appropriate.
- Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies project risks. Develops, recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
- Interfaces with team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to projects such as but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule. Determines when additional resources are needed and implements same.
- Manages mid-level management clients, company management and project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining and providing project metrics. Recommends and implements changes or alternate paths based upon performance and metrics.
- Oversees assigned personnel for projects. Assigns work and provides direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives. Addresses performance issues within prescribed guidelines. Provides performance input upon completion of project.