Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£450 - £550 per day + inside IR35
almost 2 years ago
Developed Vetting Clearance essential
6 Month Contract - ongoing
£450 - £550 per day Inside IR35
To work within a bid team developing the project plan and project management documentation to support the submission. To liaise with the bid team members to understand their proposed work packages, the effort necessary and the associated risks/dependencies.
- Understand business drivers and the complexity of the project.
- Support the business proposal activity by facilitating the overall solution design, project approach and leading on the Impact Assessment production.
- Understand and deliver the client's expectations within the proposal.
Experience / Essential Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised to broad objectives.
- Project management of a team of 10 FTE or more
- Software delivery using Prince2 or Agile (or equivalent)
- Defence/Government sector experience
- DV Clearance (current)
- Prince2 or PMP qualified
- Agile development
- Previous competitive bid experience
- Experience of IL6 delivery work