4 months ago
Manufacturing organisation - Biologics, Viral Vaccines and Viral Vectors
- High profile project - large scale GMP fed batch production
- Adding 8 bioreactors and 2 downstream processing streams
- Looking to double existing bulk production capacity
- 12month contract with potential for extension
- Full - time but part time considered 3 - 4 days/Week
- Possibility for hybrid 2 - 3 days in Hillerod and 1 - 2 days elsewhere
- Danish and English speaking preferred
- Life Sciences/pharma companies preferred
- Pay in Euros alternate in Danish Krone
- 5+ years' experience in planner role (must be self-driven)
- Previous experience in building projects
- Previous experience in pharma projects
- Provide oversight of the current project portfolio to ensure schedules and timelines are met.
- Provide project planning (scheduling) support to the project team and participate in project meetings to provide status and updates.
- Manage project schedules in accordance with the project work breakdown structure and ensure that project schedules are developed. Assure that project plans are regularly updated and within levels of certainty to allow effective monitoring, forecasting and control.
- Ensuring that project schedules conform to the Change Control Process, in terms of liaison, communication and calculation of change notes and change orders.