PROJECT PLANNING ASSISTANT
35 HOUR WEEK
BASED - UXBRIDGE
CONTRACT DURATION - 12 MONTHS
RATE - UP TO £36 PER HOUR (LIMITED)
The Company - PROJECT PLANNING ASSISTANT
My client is a Global Engineering company with a strong reputation for delivering first class projects within Aerospace and Defence, are seeking a Project Planning Assistant to join their Programmes department. This is an exciting 12-month contract opportunity to work with exceptional Project Managers on exciting, cutting edge projects within a well-established and hugely successful company.
Key responsibilities of the PROJECT PLANNING ASSISTANT
- Assisting managers to plan projects.
- Working with work packages to plan tasks/reschedule to suit constraints.
- Logging travel costs / hardware
- Contract deliverables and revenue
- Work breakdown structures
- Conduct resource updates, productions and monthly planning reports.
- Ensure project managers follow correct procedures by analysing project data.
- Attend progress meetings and prepare the necessary information.
Experience required as the PROJECT PLANNING ASSISTANT
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling procedures
- High level of organisation
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Understand the management of capacity checks
Details of the contract:
- 35 Hours a week
- 12-month contract
- Working within a family run business who has been building for 70 years.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.
Please note, due to the number of applicants you will only be contacted if you are suitable.