£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension
almost 1 year ago
Working for an established and successful recruitment consultancy within their large finance team.
The role will be processing invoices and expenses and will be assisting with some journal entries posting, cash management and bank reconciliation.
A summary of key responsibilities;
- Process supplier invoices, staff expenses
- Process BACS payment and chaps payment for contractors, suppliers and staffs
- Deal with supplier queries and supplier statement reconciliation
- Posting prepayment and accrual journals at month end
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
Experience within an accounts payable role with some management accounts experience, will be necessary.
Exposure to Access Dimension or any other accounting package will be useful.
Strong working knowledge of Excel and studying toward an accounting qualification will be beneficial.
The individual must be open to learning new tasks, be a team player and with strong work ethics.