Our client, an international multi-channel retailer and brand owner with a portfolio of brands across home appliances, health and beauty, and sports and outdoor product markets. Through our own e-commerce websites, high street retailers, and marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and ManoMano we sell thousands of products a day in over nine countries across the globe.
In the past three years we've grown in excess of four hundred percent to become the seventh fastest growing company in the UK. To continue this rise, we are looking for a QA Executive that will work closely with our production and customer services teams, a passionate group of individuals who take products from concept to commercialised reality.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual with one or two years of experience in quality assurance. Reporting to our Head of Production you will be responsible for ensuring that all products we take to market meet our strict quality standards. You will work closely with teams from across the business and be in the exciting position of seeing your hard work come to life in the products we sell all over the world.
Some of What You Will Do:
- Ensure that all products we take to market meet strict quality standards by planning and overseeing the inspection and testing of incoming products through factory audits, construction checks and periodic examination.
- Analyse and investigate product complaints and quality issues to ensure we surpass customer expectations, company guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
- Design, implement and maintain supplier quality management systems.
- Undertake supplier performance reviews, handle critical quality incidents, prepare and complete corrective action plans.
- Analyse returns and defect data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Work with suppliers to ensure product samples line-up with target specifications and improved specifications ready for product development meetings.
Who You Are:
- Proven QA experience in consumer goods and electrical products with comprehensive technical knowledge and understanding of fundamental Quality Assurance principles and concepts.
- Excellent English interpersonal skills (both oral and written) with the ability to effectively convey and present complex technical information to suppliers and regional/global authorities.
- Experienced in communicating effectively with suppliers and factories based in Asia.
- Self-starter with an inquisitive nature.
- Analytical mindset and strategic thinker.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills and a clear communicator.
- Enthusiastic about expanding your skill set and working on a broad range of projects.
You Want To Work For Us Because:
- You want to join a company that invests in their employees and provides them with opportunities that may not exist elsewhere.
- You want to join a company that's at the forefront of e-commerce and retail, one where decisions are made in seconds, not months.
- You want to take on meaningful tasks with real responsibilities from day one.