£26.17 - £35.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
****Contract 12 months****
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) activities, by ensuring correct implementation of procedures and processes, to ensure
- product quality meets the stated requirements
- Lead prevention and quality improvements of Spacecraft Production processes
- Manage completion of corrective and preventative actions to closure
- Drive the efficient management of non-conformance and Cost of Non quality reduction
Detailed activities :
- Write a Quality Surveillance Plan (QSP) and continuously maintain it in accordance with project requirements. Write specific instructions to define the inspection processes or checks. Request additional inspections when needed, such as those in response to a technical warning notice.
- Chair gates reviews as defined in the project and as agreed with project PA.
- Ensure that all related actions are implemented.
- Elaborate the Key Inspection Plan and support the Mandatory Inspection Plan.
- Review Production work instructions for technical integrity, regarding product quality requirements including inspection, verification points and configuration status.
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance Role or product assurance role,
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes,
- Analytical skills and methodical approach to problem resolution and investigation,
- Teamwork and leadership attributes with excellent written and oral communication and persuasion skills,
- The ability to communicate at all levels and across nationalities.
- Facilitation skills,
- Understand and embrace quality improvement initiatives,
- Reporting skills,
- User and promoter of quality tools and methods,
- Organised, practical and logical in work approach,
- Flexibility to travel within the UK and Europe when required,
- Willingness to work on shift, on-call or off-site for short periods when required.
- Knowledge of Space Quality standards,
- Lean, continuous improvement qualifications, Green or Black belt would be desirable
- Preferably accredited course in quality assurance or related disciplines. (e.g., IQA / IET / IMechE)