Quality Assurance Manager - Supply Chain (projects)
3 months initially - based in the Home Countie area
£450 - £500 per day
A leading aerospace and defence organisation specialising in the design and manufacture of military radios, radar and weapon countermeasure systems are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with excellent knowledge of supply chain.
Quality Assurance Manager - Supply Chain experience required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Worked within a project team environment
- Excellent knowledge of the external supply chain
- Familiar with AS9100
- Ideally a chartered quality professional, however this is not essential
Quality Assurance Manager - Supply chain responsibilities:
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities within the External Supply Chain
- Ensure supply chain risks and opportunities are identified, mitigated and exploited as required.
- Develop and implement Supplier Quality Strategy in line with IPT priorities.
- Comply to AS9100 Revision D with particular emphasis on the Process Effectiveness (PEAR) requirements and joint internal auditing.
- Identify and deliver of internal Procurement Improvement opportunities in order to support both delivery and cost benefits.
- Develop proactive reporting to identify and drive internal and external IPT Improvement opportunities.
- Implement Supplier Failure Review Boards